Wednesday, February 11, 2015

why Nick Young was late

First, a little background: Nick’s girlfriend, pop star Iggy Azalea, started all of this on Monday when she tweeted…

Nick is scared of Dolphins.

A dolphin in Cabo tried to kill him once. I was there and to be fair, it's true. Now he won't go on the wild dolphin snorkel tour. Lol.

Then, last night before the Lakers hosted the Denver Nuggets, Swaggy P talked to reporters and ESPN’s Baxter Holmes got to the bottom of things…

“He was playing with everybody else, doing what dolphins do — the ‘ack ack’ and all that,” Young said. “It was my time to ride the dolphin. For some reason, he took me all the way to the bottom. He was trying to drown me. But I saw it happening so I jumped out of the water and took off the little life vest and threw off my little water shoes and stayed outside.”

Young said the dolphin took others around in circles but didn’t do the same when it was his turn to interact with it.

“He went straight down,” Young said. “He was trying to kill me. I think he was trying to get on Iggy. He was a little friendly, kissing her and stuff. He was trying to take my woman.”

And after that, if you read the source material, Young got fined by coach Byron Scott because he showed up late.

No comments: