Thursday, April 23, 2020

TB12 breaking and entering

It’s going to be a bit of a learning curve for Tom Brady with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. It seems that includes entering the correct house.

Brady was set to meet with Bucs offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich in Tampa on April 7, per TMZ, but instead had a run-in with an unsuspecting neighbor first. He accidentally walked into the house next door to Leftwich where David Kramer lives.

Kramer was in the kitchen when Brady entered without knocking.

"I literally was just sitting here and I watch this tall guy just walk into my house," Kramer told TMZ in a video. "He didn't even look at me. He just like dropped his duffel bags down on the floor and just kind of like looked up at me and I'll never forget the look on his face.

"He's like, 'How's it going, man?' And sarcastically I was like, 'I don't know? You tell me.' Like who are you? And he looked at me with the most confused face. I'll never forget it.

"He just goes, 'Am I in the wrong house?!' "

Kramer said the 42-year old quarterback was extremely apologetic about the incident.

"Grabs his bags and just is gone. I don't think I've seen someone leave a house faster!” Kramer told TMZ.

No comments: