Tuesday, July 06, 2010

LeBron on twitter

With so few people covering LeBron James these days it's nearly impossible to know where he is or what he's thinking at any given time. But the most important free agent in the history of free agency is media savvy.

That's why he's created his own Twitter account: @KingJames.

You can follow LeBron, but he hasn't posted anything yet. Chances are he'll use his first tweet to announce where he'll be playing next year. I'm sure everyone in the front offices of the Nets, Knicks, Heat, Bulls, Clippers and Cavs is holding their breath over those inaugural 140 characters.

[when I wrote this, I think he had about 80,000 followers. Now looking at 10:30PM, he has 208,777 followers!]

***

Here's his first (and only so far) twitter

Hello World, the Real King James is in the Building "Finally". My Brother @oneandonlycp3 gas'd me up to jump on board so I'm here. Haaaa

***

Here's a list of nba players on twitter.

No comments: